cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Interfaces for Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We are integrating a legacy system and we need a lot of data from SAP . I was not able to find suitable Interfaces ( IDOCS ) for some data .

I am lisitng the tables and fields for which i was not able to find suitable IDOCS. These fields will be enabled for Change pointers. It woul dbe great if anyone could suggest me in which IDOCS i can find this data .

KNA1 MANDT MANDT is the clinet number of the SAP system and is not found in the IDOC

KNA1 ADRNR ADRNR, Address, not found in DEBMAS06 IDOC

KNA1 XCPDK XCPDK, Indicator: Is the account a one-time account? not found in DEBMAS06 IDOC

KNVK MANDT MANDT is the clinet number of the SAP system and is not found in the IDOC

KNMT POSTX Customer description of material

KNMT KDMAT Material Number Used by Customer

KNMT MATNR Material Number

KNMT KUNNR Customer number

KNMT VTWEG Distribution Channel

KNMT VKORG Sales Organization

KNA1 MCOD3 Search term for matchcode search

KNA1 MCOD2 Search Term for Matchcode Search

KNA1 MCOD1 Search term for matchcode search

KNA1 SPERZ Payment Block

KNA1 DEAR3 Indicator: Sales prospect

KNA1 DEAR2 Indicator: Sales partner

KNA1 DEAR1 Indicator: Competitor

KNVP MANDT MANDT is the clinet number of the SAP system and is not found in the IDOC

KNVV MANDT MANDT is the clinet number of the SAP system and is not found in the IDOC

KONP KOPOS KOPOS KOPOS not found in COND_A01 IDOC, Sequential number of the condition

MAKT MATNR MATNR MATNR, Material number not present in this segment

MARA MANDT MANDT is the clinet number of the SAP system and is not found in the IDOC

MAKT MAKTG MAKTG Material description in upper case for matchcodes not found in IDOC , if needed can be done in XI

MARC MANDT MANDT is the clinet number of the SAP system and is not found in the IDOC

A993 KNUMH Condition record number

A993 DATAB Validity start date of the condition record

A993 DATBI Validity end date of the condition record

A993 MATNR Material Number

A993 SPART Division

A993 KSCHL Condition type

A993 KAPPL Application

A993 MANDT Client

Thank you Very much

Sudheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You dont have to create an idoc from scratch, what you do is , in transaction WE30

1. Create an idoc, select radiobutton "Extention" and hit create.

2. Select the radio button "Create new" and besides that there will be "Linked Basic Type" select the idoc which is suiting your requirements,

3. You can then can add the segments and fields which you can create in transaction WE31.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Saiyog

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking at the table mention it seems you want to transfer Customer Master records.

You can use The SAP Customer Master IDOC (DEBMAS03) for your interface.

Gaurav Jain

Reward Points if answer is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create your own in WE30 & WE31!