Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I get the following error:

Cannot produce target element /MATMAS05/IDOC/E1MARAM[2181]/E1MAKTM. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

This error seems to be generated when I receive a file from the 3rd Party that exceeds a certain size, becuase this file has about 2400 Materials to be created, but if I break this file down into chunks of around 371 records(Materials) it does not create any error.

Can anyone please help with this as we need to do a mass upload and to break the files into smaller piece will be a hassle.

Thanks

Clinton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only solution I can think of is breaking the segment into chunks. We had done something similar in one of our projects, wherein we broke the target segment into chunks once the count exceeds 400.

regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion

Can you please advise on how to do this?

Thanks

Clinton

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used an XSLT mapping to break the segments into chunks.

The chunking was done using a combination of position() and mod function of XSLT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The output of the mapping doesnt match with the output structure or there is no output values. The nodes may get suppressed because of the invalid input data. So, check the input with your message mapping.

Thanks,

Indira D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you are having the value to E1MAKTM field, because this mandatory in your case

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clinton,

goto SXMB_MONI. Goto the payload window. Right mouse: show source.

Than copy the source.

Goto your message-mapping. Goto tab: test

Paste the payload and test.

Also doubleclick the error-causing target-field. Right-mouse: Show Queue.

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response

The mapping is correct if I receive like on record from the 3rd party system it is fine.But when I receive over about 400 records it starts crashing. Any advise?

Thanks

Clinton