cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Printing for F110 Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on Check Printing using the script F110_PRENUM_CHCK, driver program name is RFFOUS_C. I have converted the script and driver program into "Z".

This is executed through transaction F110.

When i execute i am getting 3 pages in the print preview through F110 tcode. But i want only first page from three pages to be displayed with values populated.

When i execute through tcode F110 for Standard program and Script I get 4 pages. The first page is displayed but values are not populated in their respective fields. From 2nd page the values are populated.

Can you help me out how to remove the first page since the values are not populated.

I will reward you with points.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has your problem got solved?

Nayan

Rashid_Javed
Contributor
0 Kudos

In you sapscript form define the second page as first.

You can do it in SE71 -> Basic Settings -> First Page : (Input field)

Enter the desired page name here and it will be the first page printed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first page is empty because there may be some unwanted windows in first page.

As you know data is coming properly from second page onwards you can replace all the windows of the second page to first page and delete all the windows in second page and subsequent pages.

dont delete the page itself.keep the pages as it is and delete all the windows.

I hope this will helps you.

Reward points if it is usefull.

Regards

Madhu G S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when u have copied the form and made it Z, you need to make modifications in it according to your requirement. Check the windows which are not required in your script. Delete those and comment the unwanted text elements. Check if you have configured your script name and driver program in FBZP.

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

Thanks a lot. It worked by commenting the unwanted elements and write_form.

I have another question. I have to display the amount in words.

For Example: Amount is 350. I have to display like this: In hundreds place as 3, Tens place as 5 and units place as 0.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to print " In hundreds place as 3, Tens place as 5 and units place as 0 " if your amount is 350?? Is this your requirement???

Nayan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could write a subroutine for this before the 'CHECK' window. You could export your amount to the subroutine and count the number of digits in your amount. Depending on that create strings and send it back to your script in order to display it.

Does this solve your query?

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

Yes this is my requirement.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check my previous post for your thread. I have replied how to go abt with it.

Thanks

Nayan'

Close the thread if ur answer is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

Can you send me the code .

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a sample subroutine that you have to write in your script.

/: PERFORM GET_PONO IN PROGRAM ZFRCHQPO

/: USING &REGUP-BUKRS&

/: CHANGING &DEC_WT_QBSHB&

/: ENDPERFORM

Write a subroutine like this in ur script and pass the value of amount in the using parameter. Process this value in your program and export it back.

Reward i useful

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

I have multiple items in the layout. The items are not being dispalyed. I am getting only single item with the whole amount for the items..

Can you please help me out.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try debugging your script and check whats going wrong? Go to SE71 -> Utilities -> Activate Debugger and then execute the the transaction. This would take the control to ur script.

Thanks

Nayan