cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Deleted sales orders by material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

how I can see deleted sales order by a specific material. My requeriment is that know all deleted sales order or items deleted in existing orders filtering by material.

It's possible?

Table CDPOS doesn't contain field material...

Thank you!!!

I will reward points all answers!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know in that sales order has been a material because when we run MRP, system creates purchase requisition for requeriments of sales order, ok? ?

But, after if user deletes sales order, the purchase requisition created is incorrect but purchase department can be that it purchase requisition is studied yet. Customer would like know what sales order deleted causes this purchase requisition in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you first create a sales order then the stock req get update in MD04 and later you may run MRP and proceed further. But once you mark an item in the sales order with a deletion flag the stock requirements in MD04 disappear. In such case the chances of sales order turning into requirements on MM or PP would nt be there.

As i know you may not get any info of deleted sales orders and by that tracking them by mat is also not possible. Its for such reason we only need to cancel anydoc but not delete. CDHDR and CDPOS only track changes but not deletions.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, when you call MD04 for this material, the system displays an exception for the pruchase requisition.

20 : cancel process.

Then, you must to be deleted this purchase requisition.

But, i have a proposition to follow sales orders which have deletes (quick approach).

You can create en infostructure with LIS with keys : sales order nb, item, material, customer + key figures : quantity (or other).

With an update rule appropriate.

When you create sales order, this LIS table (infostructure) is update with different informations.

If you delete item or sales order, system updates this table and displays "0" in quantity or price ...

This is the simple test to know if sales order was deleted.

But, you can used another information during the update in LIS user exit (MCS10001) with this condition XVBAP-UPDKZ = UPDKZ_DELETE (see in MV45AFZZ, doc_prepare).

Why not ??

That's all folks !!!

Regards,

Lionel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel

To the best of my knowledge, either deleted sale orders or material cannot be tracked from any table. In fact, CDPOS also shows only if you made any changes in the sale order but not deletion.

May be for deleted material from a sale order, you can develop a report from table VBAP with the help of ABABer. As you would be aware, deletion is not recommended by SAP instead you can assign a reason for rejection and close the sale order so that those can also be tracked via VA05 where you can see the "Status".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best solution is to apply a "reason for rejection" for items.

We can use std report (VA05) to check this.

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try this

table name: CDPOS ---> press enter

Change document object :VERKBELEG

*Table Name * : VBAK

change ID : D

Execute

hope this will help u

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

I said this solution is not OK.

Thank you!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan, you'll find a lot of folks here either don't fully read the question, or answer a question that provides no detail in the first place. I think they feel the more questions they answer, right or wrong, the more they increase their odds for getting points.

Lionel has a better "starting point" but it will be a multi-step process to get all that info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ein...??