cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head Office / Branch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I intend to use the Heade Office / Branch concept in SD. For branches I have updated the head office codes in 'Company Code Data --> Account management. I am using automatic credit control and using the oldest open item to check the credit limit while creating sales order.

Need some clarifications. Will the system warn me if the oldest outstanding from either the head office or branch exceeds the value given in OVA8.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udayanath,

Credit limit will takes place based on the credit control area not based on head office or branch.

If you want head office level you need to define the credit control areas head office wise or if you want control credit limit based on Branch office you need to define credit control areas branch office wise.

Based on that you can give the creditlimit in FD32 transaction with respect to the customer.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your reply. I think i was not able to convey my requirements.

Let me put this in a simple way. I have two customers A & B. In the Customer master for B i have updated A as the Head office. So when creating sales order whether the oldest outstanding documents of Customer A and Customer B will be considered for credit limit check?

Hope I am clear now.

Regards,

Uday