cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Integration Scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under namespace we have one option called integration scenarios.I created a component in that.Inside that i have designed the sender and receiver systems.When i select both of them and right click i get an option called "Display/Change connection between selected Actions".When i select that nothing is happening,a new window is not openin.May i know the problem.But when i am in the "Edit" mode i am able to open that window but after doing all the changes, when i click on apply button its not working.what is the proble?Please tell me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

That new pop-up window is to ask Inbound and outbound message interfaces for your communcation between those two system.

It also has two more tabs Assign Mapping and Assign Commmunication Channel template.

In Assign Mapping tab we give interface mappping between outbound and Inbound message interfaces(if required). XI uses that interface mapping to create Interface Determination in ID.

In Assign Communication Channel Template we give CC template for sender and receiver.

Regards

Sami

Reward Points If Helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see the below links.

For Actions :

An action represents a function within an application component that is not subdivided further. Actions subdivide the process flow of an integration scenario

Internal Actions : Defined for a ‘separate’ software component version.

You can use internal actions in application components (of type Product Version or Main Instance) that (by using the product version) contain the same software component version in which the action is implemented.

External Actions : Defined for a software component version of a partner or for templates.You can use external actions in application components (of type Template or Product Version) that (by using the product version) contain the same software component version in which the integration scenario is implemented.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/68/88a440df800160e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

For Integration Scenario :

An integration scenario completely models the exchange of messages for a collaborative process and provides an overview of the process flow. The integration scenario provides you with a central point of access for all objects that you require for semantic and technical integration

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2006/02/17/companion-guide-to-integration-scenario

See the below link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ee5bc490-0201-0010-e9b5-a258cf08...

******Reward points,if found useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this may help u

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2006/02/17/companion-guide-to-integration-scenario

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/27/modeling-integration-scenario146s-in-xi

Regards

Seshagiri