cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Item Details Configuration Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a scenario where we are creating configurable materials and the same is maintained using variant configuration.

1) When creating a sales order after entering all the required fields the system goes to the item details configuration screen,is there any settings in SAP where this screen can be avoided.the same is required by my client

Regards

Atul Keshav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

When we deal with configurable material the system will invariably go to the config screen, I thnk this is controlled in the Order type Screen sequence. I am not sure of this thoug.

But can you please clarify when you say after you give all the necessary details, what are all the details you give here. I am sure that you would not enter the material details, coz you wuld be entering them in the Config screen.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

In our case only 10% of the orders we are entering the data in the item config screen,hence for other orders the client does not want the screen to appear just wanted to know if this can be controlled as you have said regd the screen sequence group let me try out the same...

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am not sure why the screen should take you to the VC screen when the material is a TAN item. This is interesting.

Pls try and let me know if the suggestion i gave earlier worked.

Regards,

Mai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

The same is not a TAN item it is a configurable item let me know what changes needs to be made in the that,

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can think one more setting, in the Item Category definition, you have some settings where in you can say that if there is a standard material available then it will directly propose the standard item, instead of taking u thru the VC screen.

Pls check the Mat. Varaction field in the Item Cat definition.

Hope this will be useful

Answers (0)