cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error :: "The lead selection has not been set. COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.ZFIN_"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am been trying to solve this problem since sometime. Please help.

I am trying to create dynpro application using ALV grid. My application is suppose to edit the content of backend table.

So I created two independent cotext node i.e node1 and node2.

Node1 has all the fields of the table and Node2 has fields of the table which user need to modify.

I have bound the node1 with alv grid and node2 to the text box which user can modify/delete.

It all works fine till now. When i select any row in ALV grid then it is reflect to the fields (node2) which I have coded and which is what i need

It works fine but the problem is with ALV filter.

PROBLEM

If suppose I selected row with username USERNAME1 so now the active row in alv and the data in the feilds is all related to username USERNAME1-- which is perfect.

Now if i try to filter with username USERNAME2 which is not the active field then it gives me following error.

The following error text was processed in the system BW1 : The lead selection has not been set. COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.ZFIN_O44

but it works fine when i try to filter it with the active row.

I have been trying to solve the problem since some time now. I have tried all the combination with selecting lead selection and set lead selection options.

Please help.

Appriciate it

Devang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you have to select the row, then only it becomes the lead selected and the data will be populated

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain it in details.....if i m wrong....i dont thing it has to do anything with the selected row.

See my alv grid runs fine with all its functionalities....like filter, setting etc.i have also added the text field to another context node and populate it with the column values which user selects in the alv grid.

I have coded it.

But the problem is my filter functionality is throwing an lead selection error if i try to filter the alv grid with some value which is not currently selected/active in alv.

Please let me know if I am able to make my situation clear.

Thanks

Devang