Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type for GI of material reserved from Network not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Hope all are doing well.

I am facing a problem in PS, I have the following scenario.

I have some material in a storage location say 1010 - project storage location.

I want to use that material for some project. I have created a reservation from the Network for an activity 0010 with Procurement indicator - Reservation Plan Stock and Item category L.

After this saved the network, system generated reservation number.

I want to issue the material against this reservation from the Project Storage Location. (its not marked as Project Stock)

When I am trying from MIGO system says the material is not maintained for Q i.e., Project Stock.

I checked the movement type it is 281 Q, GI Network from Project, where as I want the Movement type 221 GI for Project from own.

The Movement type field in the Where tab of MIGO screen is in grat mode. So I cannot change that field.

Please tell me how can I issue the material from a storage location to the project for the reservation created from the network.

I am able to issue the material in case I am creating a manual reservation through MB21 with movement type 221.

Please guide me on this.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto MB1A, press 'To reservation' button. Enter details and post.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MIGO itself you can issue with reference to the Reservation.

check and post the document.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First yu will have to bring that much qty to project stock for that WBS element by MVT type 415 vide transfer posting. Then you can issue that qty. against the desired reservation.

I hope this solved your problem

Regards.

Sanjay Bapat