cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charm distribution routes,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in the phase of configuring CHARM on Solman 4.0 with sp level 11. I have done the basic settings like Tms configuration, creating domain links, generationg rfc and smsy configurration and also i checked the configuration by running the transcation /TMWFLOW/CHARMCHK. its showing everything green.

I also checked the same in solar_project_admin, -- system landscape>change request tab>check consistensy its also displaying the same.

I dont know what is my next step in this configuration.Could you please anyone suggest me.

I ahve one more doubt in \n\tmwflow\cmsconf... i have only two tabs that is critical objects as well as sytem change options(in this tab no sytems are assigned)

no other tabs like distribution routes,general settings,etc..

I also seen many threads asked this same question but noone got answered for this. Anyone have idea on this please suggest me.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such option available in this latest version

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know what is my next step in this configuration.Could you please anyone suggest me.

Scenario specific settings in SPRO should give you an idea of what to do.

I ahve one more doubt in \n\tmwflow\cmsconf... i have only two tabs that is critical objects as well as sytem change options(in this tab no sytems are assigned) no other tabs like distribution routes,general settings,etc..

It's quite normal that you only got 2 tabs there.

You need to assign systems to a project (SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN) and release the project to ChaRM before any systems appear.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thnaks.

But i am not able to release the project. Can you explain me how to release the project in solar_project_admin.

FYI: i have created the IMG project and and assigned to charm project also. But really i dont have an idea how to release the project.

Suggest me please.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try:

- assign project to ChaRM (tab: system landscape - change requests: "activate change request management") ?

Did you maintain table BCOS_CUST already? You need to add following entries:

CHARM W NONE CUST620 1.0

CHARM_DEST W NONE CUST620 1.0

/cheers