Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validations and messages

former_member254270
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new in using visual composer.Can anyone please help me regarding how to do print error messages and success messages and also how to do validations for the user interface.

Please provide necessary documents relating to messages as well as validations in visual composer 7.0.

Thanks in advance.Points will be regarded if helpful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do the validation and at same time you can display Error messages.

Just use the Modelers guide fo this ..

Link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/45/04134e8a5741dee10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Govindu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member254270
Participant
0 Kudos

I have done validations using tab called validations for the UI elements

former_member254270
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I want to do exactly what you have mentioned and also by clicking radio buton we have to enable the other UI elements.

Help me regarding this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga ,

If u have mandatory fileds if u want do validation just disable which for tht required fileds .

for this u have to do .....

1) Click on submit button -> Go To Prperties -> u will see disable right make it enable -> go to Formula-> U will see Data fileds , condition functions etc right .

a) just expand conditional functions -> u will seee ISNULL() just click on tht it will comes to another screen Like this ISNULL() -> then go to data Fileds Expand u will see all your fileds just select which filed you want doucble click on it . thats it that filed is disabled . repeat this .

if u want disable Mutiple fileds means just see like this

ISNULL(PERNR ) OR ISNULL(BUKRS ) OR ....etc

this will work 100% percent .

Coming

to second issue how make tht radio button enable i have no idea let see wait i will check it ..

Regards ,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To enable the other UI elemnts on clicking the Radio Group button can be achieved by adding a Disable Condition to the UI elements using the radio button .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think even we have an Validation Tab its not wrkg properly . its not returning the message from Back end .

so can you send me ur requirement exactly .

we did for mandatory filed validation but simply disabiling the in Submit button until user enters the mandatory fileds data if ur requirement is this means we will do tht reply

Regards ,

Venkat

former_member254270
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

Can you be more clear regarding this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Validation Tab is available for the Controls in thier Propertis Window.

Open the Propeties window and go to the Validation Tab then selct + button to add the Condtion to be validate the Filed and add the Message to be displayed when validation got failed.

Regards,

govindu