cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reversal of documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have a problem while reversing the document.i have followed vf11,vl09,vl02n,then trying to delete SO in va02.system showing a message 'consider subsequent documents'.

the doc flow looks like this at the time of error message.

Cash Sale - IBS GCR-00013 / 10 Open

. Cash Sale_Kurlon 9000024 / 10 Completed

.. Accounting document 10005392 Cleared

. Cancel. Invoice (S1) 90000104 / 10 Completed

.. Accounting document 100028125 Cleared

regards

reddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to the Document Flow you provided it shows accounting document is CLEARED it means the payment is made by the customer.So if you want to reverse u need to reverse the payment first i.e we need to debit the customer so that the payment is returned and then u can delete the document.

Reward Points if help ful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope that s what(reversal of payment ) cancel invoice will take care about.if not tell me the right

way

regards

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

clearing an accouting doc does not indicate the payment from customer, its only an information passed to accounting. so cancelling an invoice would cancel the accouting doc also and thats you see two cancellation docs when an invoice is cancelled.

My suggestion would be take the items of cash sale doc and go to VBUP table. It will if any item has not be completely reversed which is preventing to delete the sales order. So you may want to compare this another cash sale doc which you said you have processed successfully.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure once the document is cleared it means the paymet has been made.Once u create the billing document then an accounting document gets created and wil have status as uncleared once it is cleared means some sort of payment has been posted in that account so billing amout gets cleared.So if u want to delete preceding documents SAP doesnt allow u 2 do tht.U need to first post a negative amount to the cleared amount so that u will be able clear the preceding documents.

Reward Points if helpful.

-Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In VA02 u first try to delete the line item then try to delete the entire document and let us know what error u are getting there...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear shankar

i am getting following error when trying to delete the line item from va02.where i have cancel the billing doc already (9000022).pls see the doc flow at the 1st message.

Item 000010 cannot be deleted because of

subsequent document 9000022

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Jun 17, 2008 12:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Now it is not possible to delete that sales order .

Now you reject the line items by entering proper reason for rejection .

Thanks & rgds

Anchal Pawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it may be due to partial delivery or partia invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO IT IS fully reversed.

previously i have reversed documents successfully now i am getting this problem.can any body help??

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Jun 17, 2008 10:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Check in the document flow for the order. Do you see some delievery or billing.

If yes cancel those documents and then do the deletion of the order.

regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear amran

thank u for ur response.pls see the doc flow i have given above.from that how can i delete billing doc.