cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise if i missed any configuration setup with regards to credit check in SD?

I create and assign credit grp check to both order and delivery type. However, the credit check only happens in SO creation and not DO creation. I released the credit block check in SO so that i can proceed with DO creation, but system did not block me again when creating DO.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, in both places. I still cannot figure why credit check is not there when creating DO. Izzit bcos this SO (referenced for DO creation) has been released before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Once you have released Sales order all the documents related to it would be released. In your case also the same thing have happened, it was released by your credit representative, that is the reason why your delivery was not blocked.

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to force Delivery Creation program to perform Credit Check in case when predecessor document (Sales Order) has been released ?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes there are ways, can you please explain what your issue is exactly so that I can try to help? This post is very long and difficult to understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note that cr check at delivery level works only for simple cr check and not for automatic cr check (Static and Dynamic).

So if u tick delivery item cat for cr check, it will work only for simple cr check.

rgs,

ak

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cr check at del level works if in the item cat u have ticked credit active.

If not done, do it and then check.

regards,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Avnesh Kamdar

Where do you mean that Credit Active check exactly ?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What he means is that you have to setup your configuratio for checks at delivery.

In config you have 3 levels of checks:

01 = Sales order

02 = Delivery

03 = Goods Issue

So first, you have to setup a combination of cred control area, risk category and credit group (01, 02, 03).

Then you have to make sure that your credit config is assigned to yur sales and delivery docs.

Check the following Tx OVA6, OVAD, OVA8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then when you have Credit check on Sales and Delivery creation level set up.

1.You create sales order - that get's Credit status Blocked

2. Later you relelase Sales Order

3. When you create delivery based on sales order that was released - Delivery Credit Check is not performig anymore and delivery is created without any issue - gets credit status RELEASED

That was an issue from discussion above, SIR !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you should have been more specific in your request then.

If your issue is that you want the credit check to be repeated, than what you can do is to assign a lower no. of days in config.

This functionality (same transactions I gave you) defines the validity of a credit release, so if you enter 1 day, for example, the credit release will only be valid for 1 day.

And so on...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where excatly is that setting for validity of credit release ?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In config, Tx OVA8, select your relevant risk category and look for the section called "Released documents are still unchecked" - enter a deviation in percentage = if the document changes value; enter no. of days.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kookie - THANKS !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi peter,

r u sure that u have assigned cderid group 02, in the tcode ova8 separately, and assigned to del doc type in the tcode OVAD.

please make it sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DO = Delivery Order. I am trying to figure why credit check is not working when i create DO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please what do mean by DO ?

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Credit check can be turned at both SO and DO. SO is assigned '01' and DO assigned as '02'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VOV8 functionality you might have given 01 at order level. That is the reason it is checking at order level. Please change that to 02 level then credit check will happen at delveiry level..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using static check in OVA8. So i guess it's not subjected to horizon checking. Interestingly i found the DO created has a header credit status 'D' = 'Document released by sales rep.'. Could this be the reason? Why is izzit 'D'?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained all fields in OVA8, such as horizon( in days or months) tick open sales and open deliveries. check the update 00015 or 00012. i think you have assigned in the transactions OVAK and OVAD. Now go to your sales document type in general data maintain credit group and credit check (01 and D) and in shipping data maintain a delivery block i.e 01. if you maintain all these your delivery has to be blocked for credit check. maintain the credit limit in FD32.

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

The credit horizon date in FD33 is blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi peter,

the horizon period wl be in the OVA8 screen, please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Already done together with credit grp for SO and goods issue. Did i miss anything else?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi peter ,

have u assign the automatic credit check in the sales doc type and activated the credit check in the item category.

otherwise u might b doing the check with horizon date and the del date is after the horizon date.

pl check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please go to the tcode OVA8, there maintain the credit check with the combination of ur CREDIT GROUP ,that u have assigned to ur del doc type

rewards if helpful