cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Ess->Working time, tcats, profile_not_initialized

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm currently facing an issue with Ess->Workingtime->Record working time. The page balks with the error

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Exception condition

"PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:101)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.rfcExecute(RfcManager.java:467)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.init(RfcManager.java:821)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalRfcManager.init(InternalRfcManager.java:247)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.onInit(FcCatRecordInterface.java:342)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:232)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface$External.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:482)

How would i "initialize" my tcats profile? I currently have two entries in the tcats table 'HR ONLY' and 'SAP'. Is this sufficient? I would need to associate this profiles to a user, would I not? Is this done through transaction 'CAT2'? Thank you very much for your time

-Edit

I've found that the profile 'ESS' is unavailable under table TCATS.

I've created a profile 'ESS' with IMG

I've set user parameter CVR to ESS

Message was edited by: Sow Yong Wong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

do you set the the checkbox "With automatic Approverfinding" in the profile?

Greetz,

Michael

Message was edited by:

Armin Reichert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try assigning HR-ONLY to CVR.

Mr.T

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you solve the problem? Please let me know i am also getting the same problem.

Thanks

Santhosh