cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I am facing problem with POD. I have configured the POD Setting in Delivery Item category & maintained the POD days in Customer master.

System is allowing to make invoice only after clearing the delivery from POD (TCODE : VLPOD). After completing the POD days the system should allow to do the invoice, but it does not allow to make Invoice. It allows to make invoice only after clearing it from VLPOD.

Pls guide me where might be the error.

(Answers will be rewarded.)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you configured the POD. You need to run VLPODL Then only system allows the invoice

Thanks

Ramesh Kumbum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SIVA for reply,

Does this mean that i have to go through VLPOD to clear the document and cannot bypass it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

if i am not wrong you are getting this POD error when you try to raise the Invoice. If that is so

Goto VLPODL and select your Delivery Document and click on Confirm.

Now goto VF01 and raise the Invoice.

I think this will solve your problem.

Reward if helpful.

Revert back if you still have any doubts.

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks Pavan,

I want to know whether the system will allow me to do VF01 once the POD days (set in Customer Master) is over, automatically without going to VLPODL.

If yes how can i acheive this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

No system will not do POD automatically though the POD days set in Customer Master are over.

We have to do it Manually as we are checking the Delivery whether it is delivered completely or not.

POD is like Acknowledgement.

Reward if helpful,

Regards

PAVAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pavan.

I have rewarded full points.

Answers (0)