Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement of wbs element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning all ps guies

I need help from u

I m doing customer project. My top WBS element is account assignment and billing element.

This wbs is assigned to scales order .I m getting cost and revenues on this wbs element.

Now i want to settle this wbs element. One way is to settle to co-pa, as this wbs is carring both cost and revenues.

But co team decided not to implement co-pa.

so where can i settle this wbs element? and how?

can i settle to cost center? scales order?

Please give ur suggessions

regards

shashankl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

(1) Ideally your billing element ticked WBS should be settled to Sales Order or Profitablity Segment.

(2) Only the root level WBS would have billing as well as acct assgn element ticked all the below should be only acct assgnd

(3) The settlement rule should be for the billing element WBS and other should be not to be settled.

Thanks

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using the same process and I would advice you to settle to PSG. You should just get your postings correct but it works perfectly. You will never be able to settle revenue to a cost centre.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are correct PSG is best option

but if you read the post they are not implementing COPA, hence SDI is the next best option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am loading the REAl ESTATE data through LSMW-BAPI.

I need to load the settlement reciever as WBS elements.

While loading the data i am getting the error

WBS element does not exist even though it is existing in the client and master table as well.

KIndly let me know what can be done regarding this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can settle costs from project to any of the cost objects including those mentioned by you. But it is a business decision to be taken by management, where they would be settling cost.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

system is not allowing me to settle wbs to cost center giving message that billing element cant be settled to cost center

regards

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot settle revenue to the Cost Centre. Either you can settle to Internal Order, WBS Element, Sales order or PSG.

Depends upon the busines situation pls select the receiverr accordingly.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashank,

Did you solve this problem? Was your question about settling revenues or costs? I think it was settling revenues without CO-PA, right?

Well I'm wondering the same thing now about how to do this, if you have solved this problem please keep in touch.

Best regards

Jose Marin

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should settle to SDI (sales order line item)