cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BAPI CALL in BPM(with in a loop)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where i invoke a BAPI by name BAPI_IPAK_START which pushes some data from Delta Queue to the Info Object.After invocation, the BAPI returns a request ID.In order to get the status of the request which is created by the previous BAPI, i invoke another standards BAPI BAPI_ISREQUEST_GETSTATUS with the previous request ID(the ID that is returned by BAPI_IPAK_START).i hav to check for the status until the request is fulfilled.inorder to do that,i inserted the BAPI_ISREQUEST_GETSTATUS in a loop with the condition on XPATH variable of the response that is returned by the BAPI_ISREQUEST_GETSTATUS.TECHSTATUS is the XPath variable name of the response of the BAPI_ISREQUEST_GETSTATUS.The loop has to b executed until it's value is G.when i activated this BP,an error code with 99 is returned in my sxi cache.the work flow is not getting generated.the error is displayed as

'TECHSTATUS' is not a component of data object 'PAYLOAD'.

Any help wud b appreciated.

thnx

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

>>an error code with 99

check cache refesh and tell me if it gives any error!?

regards,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is as follows.

'TECHSTATUS' is not a component of data object 'PAYLOAD'

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Pls check the OSS Note - 890760.

This is a known issue since SP14.

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjit,

Thanx for the suggestion.It was very helpful indeed in getting our problem resolved.I have given u 6 points..:-)

Anil