Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialog Queue Info Unavailable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a system with NW2004s BI 7.0 installation

I upgraded the SAP Kernel from 133 to 146.

After i start SAP in SAP MMC, i see teh message : Dialog Queue info unavailable" But the server is running on fine

I have tried the following

1. Copied the Latest dispatcher (157 patch), R3trans, tp to the kernel but then the Dispatcher stops

2. Restarted the machine

Please let me the reason for this problem any other solutions for the same

Edited by: Balaji Rajendran on Jun 16, 2008 9:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be the problem with SAPSTARTSRV.exe excutable is older than the disp+work.exe, the two executables have to be of the same version. Please check in your system.

Regards

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to my above message please check the following notes for further information

1. SAP Note 96309

2. SAP Note 142100

If this resolved your issue..reward with points

Regards

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the above notes does not applicable to my release.

the sapstartsrv and disp_work is also the same version of 146

Please let me know of what can be done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balagi,

Please refer the notes 396309 (Dispatcher remains yellow, although the system is running) and you can try by increase the value of rdisp/elem_per_queue=4000.

If above two did not help then you need to apply the latest kernel, please refer to the note 19466 further information.

Regards

Seshu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen this kind of this you need to copy the spammc* some lib to the system32 location you need to over write the old file with the new one in the kernel one then it shud show up !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know the following information

1. Wehre i get the SAPMMC files

2. What all files has to be replaced in windows/system32

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPMMCMS.DLL this dll you will find under the windows\system32 copy the new one from the kernel ie.., \sys\exe\nuc\

Former Member
0 Kudos

and also LIBRFC32.DLL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not find SAPMMCMS.DLL in the kernel i downloaded(after uncar)

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji goto market place under the kernel you will find sapmmcms dowload only that car file and un car that and you shud be able to do it okay!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I uncared both the above mentioned files and put in C:\windows\system32

but still the dispatcher in SAP MMC is giving the info " Dialog queue info unavailable

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji it doesnt reflect imm either you need to restart then it wud show up sorry i forgot to tell you this as this happend to me sometime back.....and i hope it wud be ur last reply!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji is your J2ee is also having the same kernel version as ur ABAP b'coz the stack 15 supports 146 release for both ABAP & J2EE and i think you used the stack for both!!! and after that if you are trying to upgrade just the ABAP stack to 156 it may not work....