cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Calibrator - Q2 2008 Rule Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is notification that a new rule update is being incorporated into the Compliance Calibrator delivered ruleset.

Please review SAP Note 1173980 in detail as it contains information about this rule update, including which support packs for each version it will be included in.

The SAP Note will be released by June 20, 2008.

Below are the other sap notes related to ruleset updates:

1083611 Compliance Calibrator Rule Update Q3 2007

1061380 Compliance Calibrator Rule Update Q2 2006

1035070 Compliance Calibrator Rule Update Q1 2007

Please also review the sap note below as it provides a good overview of Compliance Calibrator rules.

986996 Best Practice for SAP CC Rules and Risks

Jayne Gibbon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayne,

Did SAP pull note 1173980? I can't find it on Service Marketplace.

Thanks,

Vickie

jaynegibbon
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

I had to make a small text change to the note so it's just going through the approval process now to get reposted out to the SMP. Check back tomorrow or Thursday and it should be there. Just all depends on how long the approval process takes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayne,

Is it fair to assume that all of the rule updates will be included in AC 5.3? Can you please confirm this?

Thanks.

Matt

jaynegibbon
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Yes, the updated ruleset is bundled with the 5.3 software.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayne,

I'll review these notes, but in short, when we do the update, what happens to our custom rules?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayne,

I'll review these notes, but in short, when we do the update, what happens to our custom rules?

Thanks,

Santosh

jaynegibbon
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Please read sap note 1173980, this explains the process. Basically, you have to manually make these updates if you want them in your ruleset. Therefore, it won't impact your custom ruleset as you are manually changing the functions via rule architect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Jayne. Is there another way to be notified about these updates? I just happen to look at the message board today and noticed this message.

Thanks again

Dave Wood

jaynegibbon
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Dave,

See sap note 986996. We post the updates on the OSS note system as well as upload a notification here to the BPX forum. Those are the two main areas for notification. I would recommend you do a search periodically for rule update on the OSS note system and this will provide you any rule updates.

JaneLa
Participant
0 Kudos

Jayne, what was the SAP note number for the 2008 Q1 update?

jaynegibbon
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Jane,

There was no Q1 2008 update. We only do updates once or twice a year. Below are all the sap notes for all previous rule updates.

1083611 Compliance Calibrator Rule Update Q3 2007

1173980 Risk Analysis and Remediation Rule Update Q2 2008

1035070 Compliance Calibrator Rule Update Q1 2007

1061380 3Compliance Calibrator Rule Update Q2 2006

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Jayne!

Kind regards,

Richard

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos