cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have assigned the auto reaction method zCCMS_OnAlert_Email which is the clone of CCMS_OnAlert_Email for a MTE class in CCMS.I have a job scheduled to collect mails from the queue and send. But everytime when the job gets executed , i found there is no objects in the queue so no mail is sent.That means the auto reaction method zCCMS_OnAlert_Email is not triggering any mail when alert comes.How to debug it?

Can anyone guide me how to monitor what happens after the alert occurs and how to monitor what happens while executing the auto reaction method.

Thanx in advance

regards,

aravindh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

First of all, you must have an alert for an email to be triggered by the auto-reaction method; then if you already have unconfirmed alerts for that MTE in RZ20 the dispatcher job must be scheduled and running if the auto-reaction is configured to start in background with the dispatcher; you can check the dispatcher in RZ21 from the menu follow:

--> Technical Infrastructure --> Method Execution --> Activate background Dispatching.

A job will be scheduled or a confirmation box will be shown.

Also you can check the mail functionality; do the following:

in RZ20 pinpoint your MTE then select from the menu:

--> View --> Method Allocation

You should see for your MTE object the auto-reaction method assigned; if not you need to re-assign the corresponding method.

Then go again to:

--> View --> Status Autoreaction

There are an error like FATAL ERROR ?

To check emails double click on the MTE; a popup message will ask to confirm; click YES...

En email will be generated; check in SCOT or SOST to see if email functionality is working.

Hope this helps a bit !

Best Regards,

Federico G. Babelis

NetWeaver Certified Consultant

http://www.gazum.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

i have configured alert in ALM and getting alert in alertinbox of workcenter SOLMAN.

but alert is not triggering to scot. i checked your way but now also same.

pls help me for the same.

selvakumar dot rv at gmail