Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects Sytax Error- RABAX_STATE

former_member694558
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to implement the cProjects functionality. I have followed all the steps outlined in the setup guide and have activated the required services. However on trying to access the cProjects URL., the system correctly gives the login page, accepts my login but then fails to bring up any page.The screen that I get is as below.

System Details

CPRXRPM4.0 Support Pack 01

Netweaver 7.0 Support Pack 10

*************************************************************************************************

The URL http://my.domain.com:1021/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system PLD : Syntax error in program /1BCWDY/A4SQ1R5KGLE1M6ZWUFLL==CP .

The error occurred on the application server server_PLD_21 and in the work process 9 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Method: CREATE_APPLICATION of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system PLD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server server_PLD_21 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 9 in transaction ST11 on the application server server_PLD_21 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 499 -u: test_01 -l: E -s: U8S -i: server_PLD_21 -w: 9 -d: 20080616 -t: 130110 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: SYNTAX_ERROR

I would appreciate any help.

tks,

Rahul

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I guess this error is due to the incorrect support packages being used. I'd recommend you to go through Note 905959 - Dependencies between cProjects 4.0 SPs and NW 2004s SPs.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

former_member694558
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

thanks for the answer. We did some upgrades and now I get a different error

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://my.domain.com:1001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system PLD : The node does not contain any elements. COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.DEFAULT_PROTYPE

The error occurred on the application server PLD_21 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISEELEMENT_NOT_FOUND of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE===========CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~SET_ATTRIBUTE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: FILL_PRO_TYPE_VALUES of program /1BCWDY/A72Y6EYNBEKGDMO1TOD2==CP

Method: FILL_PRO_TYPE_VALUES of program /1BCWDY/A72Y6EYNBEKGDMO1TOD2==CP

Method: SUPPLY_ELEMENTS of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~SET_ATTRIBUTE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: SET_DEFAULT_ATTRIBUTES of program /1BCWDY/A72Y6EYNBEKGDMO1TOD2==CP

Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~SET_DEFAULT_ATTRIBUTES of program /1BCWDY/A72Y6EYNBEKGDMO1TOD2==CP

Method: WDDOINIT of program /1BCWDY/A72Y6EYNBEKGDMO1TOD2==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_DO_INIT of program /1BCWDY/A72Y6EYNBEKGDMO1TOD2==CP

thanks

Answers (0)