cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintenance optimizer error m "No destination for SAP customer number XXXX"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm customizing SAP Solution Manager 7.0 SPS15.

I've done all Standard Configuration of Basic Settings. So I want download a file which I added in my approval list. When I go dswp transaction, select solution-> Operations -> Change Management -> Maintenance Optimizer and select the system from my solution, the next screen I get an error "No destination for SAP customer number 37427".

The SAP user which I'm logged exists in the system. The contact person is a S-user without zeros, and the SAP Customer number is correct. This values are mapped in aisuser transaction:

User SAP Customer Number Contact Person

LUIS 37427 521801

At sm31 transaction, at view V_AISAPCUSTNOS:

Customr no Gen. All

When I press in the message error link "No destination for SAP customer number 37427", it shows:

Message Number: AISDK_SP_MESSAGES056 Diagnosis Searching for an RFC destination of the form

SM_SP_0001234567

where 0001234567 is the SAP customer number with leading zeros.

Procedure

Maintain the destination according to note 1082010.

And the title of this SAP Note is "Administration of several customer numbers", so my question is:

do I have create a RFC by user in aisuser transaction that I define?

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved reviewing transaction aisuser

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

you have to create an RFC by customer (not by user). This can be done using the Report SM_CONFIG_RFC. It is described in IMG (transaction SPRO) at chap "Set-Up SAP Support Connection for Customers":

Set-Up SAP Support Connection for Customers

Use

You only need to perform this IMG activity if you manage several SAP customer numbers.

You need an extra RFC connection to SAP for each customer, to send messages for the customer to SAP. The report has two phases:

Phase 1: Create File

An Excel file (RFC_VAR.csv) for the customer is created in a frontend. The customer data must have been loaded correctly by SAP (see IMG activity Generate SAP customer numbers). The file has four columns (Destination, Description, User, Password). There should be a destination and description for each customer after phase 1. Maintain the columns User and Password manually.

Phase 2: Create RFCs

The Excel file is reloaded, and an RFC is created for each entry in the file. You create customer RFCs based on RFC SAP-OSS and the naming convention <SM_SP>_<customer number>.

Requirements

The RFC connection SAP-OSS works.

Activities

Run the report.

Phase 1:

1. Download the file to your frontend in phase 1, using:

table AISAPCUSTNOS

A template is created for each customer number in the table. This is the recommended option, or

a template

you can create the Excel file as a template with an example and maintain the data manually (the example should be deleted).

2. Open the file and maintain the user and password for each destination and description

Phase 2

3. Load the changed file into your system in phase 2.

You get a log. If errors occurred, check the RFC connection in transaction SM59.

Activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Do you really have the need to maintain multiple customer numbers??

If not please go through the note 1140822.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

Yes, I need maintain multiple customer numbers, It's compulsory because we are VAR of SAP and we have to offer service to multiple customer numbers.

Thanks and Regards

Raul,