SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Bank Determination in FPY1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

I have a question about the Payment Run in Contract Accounting.

I am looking for a customized solution (defined Rules) to determinate the own House Bank based on the Business Partner Bank Country insteadt of the Ranking in FPY1,that means if the BP has a BankAccount in the Netherlands and its linked to Contract Account, the House bank for our payment Run/Refund should be our Netherland Bank. This should take place in one Payment Run, because its all done by one paying company code. The House Bank Determination should be Business Partner driven.

I assume this will be done in the FI-CA Event 650, but is there another way to determinate the own Housebanks by Customizing in FI-CA.

We are not using Inhouse Cash.

I will assign the points if someone has a helpful answer.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no standard config to suit your requirement. You are right in assuming that Event 650 needs to be enchanced.

You need to overwrite FKK_SAMPLE_0650 with your code and attach it in FQEVENTS.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no standard config to suit your requirement. You are right in assuming that Event 650 needs to be enchanced.

You need to overwrite FKK_SAMPLE_0650 with your code and attach it in FQEVENTS.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer, I already thought that this is only possible within the event 650. I will enhance the event then.

Thanks