cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles of ChaRm (Change Manager)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Groupies,

we have a problem, but we do not know what the the reason of this problem is. We installed the ChaRM and develop the standard-role SAP_CM_CHANGE_MANAGER_COMP (our role is Y_CM_CHANGE_MANAGER_COMP is a copy of SAP_CM_CHANGE_MANAGER_COMP).

We give in both "single-roles" (also copied in a user-defined role) the complete authorisation (in all arms of the both rules are "*").

It is not possible to show transaction types like SDCR, SDHF etc. in CRMD_ORDER. If we execute CRM_DNO_Monitor set the Radio button in Status on Part Settings to "All", we get no data. This problem exsists also in the transachtion "CRMD_BUS2000116"& "SMC_*" In case of another users with authorisation SAP_ALL we get all transactions (SDCR etc.) back in the list.

In the ST01 we do not found really helpfuly data. Can someone help? We have no idea.

System Data:

Solution Manager 7.0

SPS: 15

thanks

Nico

Edited by: Nico Effenberger on Jun 16, 2008 5:01 PM

Edited by: Nico Effenberger on Jun 16, 2008 5:02 PM

Edited by: Nico Effenberger on Jun 16, 2008 5:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved! thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Nico,

can you tell us how you soved this? I think i got teh same problem.

thanks a lot

dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did a simple thing. We did delete the both single roles and the accumulative role which we did develop.

then we develop all 3 roles new and it works (without any change). I don not know how & why.

May be the SAP-Gandalf did a spell ;o). I have surprised about this.

Other thing:

It could be, that the documentation of sap solution manager is wrong. i did not found the accumulative role SAP_CM_CHANGE_MANAGER_COMP.

First Time we develop only the single role SAP_CM_CHANGE_MANAGER which just contains the authoritations for the Schedule Manager. May be is this the problem of your implementation.

Check the Notes:

1088980 (SAP Solution Manager Documentation

=> SAP Solution Manager Security Guide

=> 834534 (SAP Solution Manager Roles)

Edited by: Nico Effenberger on Jun 18, 2008 10:32 AM