cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Plant Assigned to Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to change the setting in PPOMA_BBP for extended Attributes at ROOT level i get the following error

No plant assigned to value

Message no. BBP_ATTR016

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve

You need to make these extended attribute changes at the Company node level....

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

I would love to be able to change these but alas these are set at ROOT level. They are inherited into Company level in our system

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to go to the org unit that's defined as the company and make the changes there. The changes will then be inherited below in the usual way.

As an aside it's not usual practice to maintain attributes at the root level....

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well these are set at ROOT level and at the Company level they have a tick in the inherit box!! But the issue is that even thought i try to change the source system i get the error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Silly question but have you replicated the plants across from the backend system ?

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

If not use the following program...

BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL

Then check in SLG1 to see if they came across ok...

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats seems to have done the trick, thank you, now i am back to my original problem.

It is on another thread, "Error during Backend communication"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll look at that one now...

Give me the 10 points and i'm on it lol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the Logical system has changed either due to system copy or client copy.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct we have done a system copy and this has not been chaged to the corrasponding ERP system. Any ideas on how this can be change or how or where the plant is set for that src system?