cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Score] - MM mode / Any validation possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I write a validation based on [Score] column; which is one of the result of MM mode like [count] & [level]. I am planning to design two different workflows based on the above validation result.

thanks

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

I have a workaround for this.

Add a field Highmatch in main table of type boolean with values True and False.Write an assignment expression for assigning True value for the field Highmatch.

After match step sort the records on score column and select all with say value 100(highmatch value) and execute the assignment written above in record mode.

Now use validation branching step of workflow based upon field Highmatch.If value is TRUE go for w/f1 or w/f2.

hope this helps.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Not really, since am looking for fully automated no manual work. As per ur workaround we need to run the assignment based on the Highscore..this step I dont want to do.

Alright thanks for ur inputs.

thanks

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander

I faced same issue a couple of weeks back. Thing is you cannot automate the matching process. What I mean is once you start the WF, the WF will stop at Matching step (for the user you mentioned there). You cannot bypass this step. So just live with it! Refer DM Guide - WF section it is mentioned there as well...

Best I did was use Notification to asking the user to move forward on next step.

Regards,

Dev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharti,

Thanks for the Info..but actual question is hw do we use [score] or [Level] or [Count] from MM mode in the validation.

thanks

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

actual question is hw do we use score or Level or Count from MM mode in the validation

Not possible with standard validation expression and cannot be automated. we also had similar requirement and took the work round approach as mentioned.

Pls award points if helpful.

Lets hear if someone has different opinions.

regards-

Ravi