Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ - Transport Organizer Web UI - Works in SICF

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is my third attempt. Hoping someone here could help.

I am trying to configure CTS+ for our landscape with Solman (Stack 15) as the Domain Controller.

I have not added other transport groups yet. But I am not able to get to the Transport Web UI through

STMS -> Environment -> Transport Organizer Web UI

I have activated the service CTS_BROWSER in SICF and 'test service' works fine.

If I directly type in the URL I can see it:

http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cts_browser?sap language=EN&SYSID=<SID>&APPLICATION=OTHERS

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see this: [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10456aac-44f7-2a10-1fbe-8b7bcd7bcd58].

Regards.

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

David,

Thanks for taking the time. The document you suggested is the one I have been using. It just says

________________________________________________________________________________

Transport Organizer Web UI: the ABAP Web Dynpro Application CTS_BROWSER is activated

(Transaction SICF) for a specific client (e.g. 001) 􀁻 Transport Tool Parameter for source systems: NON_ABAP_WBO_CLIENT; client for

which the application is activated and should run (e.g. 001).

________________________________________________________________________________

I have activated the service in SICF and tested it and it works fine. The TP parameters has the parameter NON_ABAP_WBO_CLIENT set. Still from STMS I cannot open the WEB UI. I just get a blank page without any URL and no error.

Thanks

S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shabnam,

I have the exactly the same problem, and have done the same setup as you. Did you find a solution for your problem? Would help me a lot!

BR,

Stian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stian,

Which SAP GUI & Patch version you are using? e.g. SAP GUI 7.1 Patch 08 or 09.

This will work with SAP GUI 7.10 Patch 09 or higher.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late reply!

You are right! When I upgraded my SAP GUI to sp12, the WEB UI lauched. Thank you!

Best regards,

Stian Eiken