cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Group Members

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. On SRM 5 in the shopping cart basic data there is a magnifying glass next to purchasing group, and when we click it we get a blank list titled "Purchasing Group Members".

Does anyone know what this does and where the list comes from?

Regards,

Dave.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I think it is the purchase group member details, backend or local.

We are getting the user details inside the purchase group. If it is backend purchase group then we are getting that purchase group members name and telephone number as popup

If it is a local purchase group then that users name ( Basic data --> Fullname) and the telephone number. If we have more than one user in that purchase group then the last user name and telephone number details.

I think you are getting blank list becos you dont have users in that purchase group.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Thanks for that. Our purchasing groups are defined as backend in the responsibility tab, but there are no users assigned to them in SRM.

Should we not get the backend names then?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave

The users will only be listed if they are attached to the specific purchasing group node.

It's usual to have all these within the local PG and then the responsibility for this is maintained accordingly.

Keith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

This comes from the organizational structure and display the user(s) asigned to this purchasing group.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. So if I have my purchasing groups in a separate part of the org structure, so no users are actually assigned to them, I will always get a blank list?

Regards,

Dave.