cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture personnel number during 04 inspn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone tell me, how can we capture personnel number during 04 inspection. Is there any way to confirm personnel number during 04 inspn RR or in UD.

I want to capture this information as end of month HR module have to know who all are the persons worked in inspection line during entire month for allowance calculation.

Thanks and Regards,

Vineeth Varghese

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use QMIS to produce a report showing who recorded results for various tests. You can set it up to provide a count of the number of each tests each user recorded.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Craig,

Could you please eloborate this further for my understanding. Can we get inspector details from standard reports or do we need to go for development?

What exactly I want to capture is the name of people working in Online sorting. Its not inspectors name, so 1 or 2 or 3 sorters may be there in line for online sorting and Quality Inspector collects samples from these sorters for sampling inspection. Quality inspector want to capture corresponding sorters name during every sampling inspection and at end of month he need to send consolidated list to HR.

Conclusion:- Is there anyway to capture personnel number (sorters names) after 04 inspection like in CO11n screen. Whats the way to capture that information?

Thanks in advance

Vineeth Varghese

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I was referring to was the SAP user ID of the person recording the results for each characteristic. In your case, its sounds like a single inspector is recording the results and wants to capture the id of the sorter.

I would probably look at using free inspection points for this and use one of the inspection point identifiers to hold the Id of the sorter. The inspector would record this info when he/she creates each inspection point.

Not sure how your doing production and how your doing GR's and such or how many inspection lots your looking at. You can have one inspection point per inspection lot or as many as you want.

As far as reporting, you will probably have to develop a custom report to report out all the inspection points for the month.

Craig