cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attaching print program to a form(cheque printing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can anyone tell me how to attach a print program to a form.

i have changed the ZF110_PRNM1_CHCK and created a new form i.e. zf110.

and the print program to this one is ZCAL_AMOUNT_NET110.

how to attach these two.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Goto TCODE FBZP. Click on the fourth option Payment Methods for company codes. Then click on whichever payment method is applicable to you and configure your script name and driver program there. Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what should i do once i select chennai company code should i select that and click new entries how should i do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would have other payment methods for chennai. Just double click on chennai or any one of its payment methods...The control would go to the detail screen for chennai payment method. Then you could configure your script name there and for your driver program click Pymtmeth. in ctry on this screen. IT would take you to ur next screen where you could configure your driver program.

Thanks

Nayan

Close the thread if your querie are answered

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically speaking........you are not authorised to change the assignation of forms to print programs.

However an authorised person would use transaction SPRO to assign form to a program.

I therefore suggest you to get in touch with the correct person.Once the change is made you can view it in transaction NACE and data base table TNAPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto NACE , select ur application and clck on output types.

select ur output type and assign ur form and print program.

regards,

lavanya