cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10 in job sales order with different shipping points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

in our customer VL10 is launched in a periodic job. Deliveries from Sales order with different shipping points are not created by job. But, if I launch VL10 manually, deliveries will create correctly.

I don't understand different behaviour between manual and batch launchment.

Thank you!!!

I will reward points all answers !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Well to check why the delvieries are not getting created in the batch, you may check the error messages in the system.

When you run a batch, you will get a Log of Collective run#. Pls check this number in V.22 t.code and press the Notes button. This will tell you why the deliveries are not created.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is why in job it doesn't created and manually yes. Deliveries haven't errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the variant using in job. Maybe, you are a bad value in variant (date, ...).

Is the date (GI date) change dynamically ?

You launch job with VL10 or VL10BATCH.

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tested VL10 with Program --> Execute in Background a sales order prepared for test. And system hasn't created deliveries. After, I have execute VL10 with same values but in real time and I have obtained deliveries ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, read OSS note about VL10 & job : 310022

Regards,

Lionel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Please check whether u have created variant properly. I feel if u have shipping point like x,y,z create diff. variant . And also, check your setting in SM35 while creating job for the variant.

Thanks,

Pramod