cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing - Partial Invoice, Proportional Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advice the following statement from SAP documents? This is pertaining to milestone billing.

During partial invoicing, the amount of the down payment to be cleared can be changed (by changing the amount for condition type AZWR on the pricing screen for the item).

While doing the partial invoicing 'F2' after the inital downpayment request 'FAZ', i did not see condition 'AZWR' being proposed for me to make changes. Is there something i missing? Is the proportional settlement of downpayment done in SD billing?

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain for your contract - billing date & down payment amounts in your billing plan.

If yes, system would propose AZWR condition and you could change it as per your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

'AZWR' is there in the procedure. When i tried to add condition manually in F2 document, it's appearing as '0' and non-editable. Pls correct if i hv wrong understanding regarding this functionality while creating partial invoice.

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just make sure you configure the condition type AZWR in your pricing procedure, to let you change the downpayment during partial invoicing.

Regards,

Siddharth.