cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg IDOC to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am working on the IDOC to File Scenario.I have done all the settings and when i send a test IDOC from my Sender R3 System to my Receiver system,I get the Status text in SM58 as "Basic type 'DEBMAS01' is unknown" error and my idoc status in WE05 TCode shows green.Can someone help me out.

This is very Urgent.

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Load the Idoc Meta data in IDX2 at XI Side.

And also check the RFC Destination which you have created in R/3 is working fine or not

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesh,

In SM59 the destination which i have created for the XI System passes the Connection Test and the remote Logon.But in SE37 RFC PING function gives "The destination <Sysname> has not been maintained! " error.

can you let me know What is going wrong here?

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these replies.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forumsearch

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created Partner Profiles Correctly in WE20 of SAP R/3

And also what is the status of the Outbound Idoc in We05( 03 or 50...)

Reffer

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dcaa0-a92b-2a10-3a96-b3d942bd...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/73527b2c-0501-0010-5398-c4ac372c...

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sesh. I have the partner profiles created correctly and my WE05 status shows 03.

Is there anything else that could have gone wrong??

Regards,

Karthik

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan Viswanathan

maintain matadata in XI side with the help of TCode IDX2

then agin send it

PS: Reward Point

thanks

Amit Shivhare

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.If the IDoc is located and status is successful but receiver has not received the IDoc, Execute transaction SM58 to determine if IDoc is stuck in the ALE/RFC layer. If entries exist in SM58, look for Message Type

2. If message type exist and Run the Program "RSARFCEX". If after the RSARFCEX program has ran and IDocs are not in SM58, issue should be solved. Validate in receiving system via WE05 that the IDoc was received or not.

3. If IDoc is still stuck in SM58, check RFC connection. Go to SE37, enter function module RFC_PING. We need to have access to SM59 to test the RFC Connection.

4. After an issue has been resolved and/or you need to process an IDoc, besides processing IDocs via programs, you can also process IDocs via Transaction BD87.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

I tried the exact thread for this scenario but for the Customer master IDOC.SE37 RFC Ping fails.Don't know what ths problem is .

Pls help..

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEBMAS01 is not the type to use.I used DEBMAS06 and i was able to get the message across to XI.Which idoc type should we use for Customer Master creation?.

Regards,

Karthik

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your entries in Partner Profile (tcode - WE20) at R/3 System

AND

Check your entry for IDOC matadata at (tcode - IDX2) at XI System.

Regards,

Sandeep Kaushik