cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUDIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have setup ALEAUD for a SOAP to IDOC scenario. I have configured ALEAUD message type in the SAP system and SAP system is posting the ALEAUD IDOCS at regular intervals. But these ALEAUD idocs are failing in XI with an error message of ALEAUDIT IDoc cannot find request IDoc in Integration server.

I see that the IDOC number in ALEAUD idoc is not found in XI. This is because XI maps the SOAP message into an idoc and sends the idoc , but when i checked SXMB_MONI , there is no control record for the created idoc. Hence no Idoc number.

1.How can this situation be resolved?

2. Is my SOAP to IDOC scenario not configured correctly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

What is your sending system?

And you sending system can understand IDOCS?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SriHari Bandi

My sending system is a webservices based system , I am sending the ALEAUD IDOC as a file to a file directory without any mapping . If that works , then i shall map it to a webservice structure and send the acknowledgements to a different webservice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

By default the ALEAUDIT will be tagged to the parent IDoc.

There can be multiple acknowledgements for the same IDoc.

You will have to create a separate interface from ALEAUDIT IDoc to AckWebservice. Are u doing this or using the default mode ??

rgds,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I have followed how it described in this blog , section 6 . https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df...

I have imported the ALEAUD.ALEAUD01 interface from SAP sysem in the repository and made a receiver determination with a receiver file adapter . No mapping between the idoc and file . I expected that ALEAUD idocs would be written to the file location mentioned in Receiver communication channel , but i keep getting the message , request idoc not found in integration server.

I have noticed that for IDOCS sent from XI the acknowledement tag is being filled with the ALEAUDIT IDOCS . How can relay this information back to the sender.

thanks .

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

YOur observation is right.

The ALEAUDIT Messages will not go back to XI System as separate IDOCS.

These go and update the same message which creates the idoc.

REgards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi

Arun answering your question ,

I think i am using the default mode, But i have created a receiver determination for ALEAUD interface and sending it as a file without any mapping. But this is not working , according to the blog I guess i should see files written into the file directory , but this is not happening . any ideas why ?

Thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Where do you get this message?

"but i keep getting the message , request idoc not found in integration server. "

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I get the error message in SXMB_MONI , The message is with a red dot, and error message is 'ALEAUDIT IDoc cannot find request IDoc in Integration server'

thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

How are you doing the test?

Ideally your should do this way,

Trigger the forward scenario which creates the idoc.

Then trugger the aleaud idoc message from backend.

Is this the same thing that you are trying?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/a1b46c4c686341e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

REgards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Edited by: Ravi Kanth Talagana on Jun 16, 2008 4:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

A few Doubts ,

1. In IDX_ALEREQUEST, I have entered sender port and client as SAPXIA which is XI's port in our SAP system , and XI's client. Is this correct ? I entered the Webservice system's Logical system name as Receiver system .

2. I tried to test it by firing an idoc in the forward scenario and run the report RBSTATE in sap system to send the ALEAUD IDOC. Now in SXMB_MONI the forward scenario got an acknowledgement tag. The error message in the tag is

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">NO_BACK_SYSTEM_IN_HOPLIST</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Legacy system to which acknowledgment message is to be sent is missing in hoplist (with wasread=false)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Also there is no file written in the file directory according to the receiver communication channel .

Thanks

Sudheer

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regarding your first point, I doubt it it is correct.

In your case, the sender port should be your backend system right?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it working Ravi , the sender port should be the port for SAP system ( receiver)or( Ack sender) . and i need ot make ID objects accordingly. I am now getting the ALEAUDS as file .

thank you for your help

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Run the report IDX_ALEREQUEST in SE38.

And give the required details.

hope it helps.

reward points if useful.

regards,

Milan