cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All, how to aasign my samrform

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to aasign my samrform? it is PO .i created PO in smartform where can i assign that smartform?

plz help me it is urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Transaction NACE,

select the application type EF and click on output types

and select the output type like NEU/MAIL etc., and doudle click on processing Routines(which is on the left side)

and go to change mode,

here you can attach your smartform to the standard program.

Regards,

vineela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto NACE, click on Purchase Order ->output types -> It would display all your output types for PO. Then click on the particular output type that u want to assign ur program and click on processing routines. Ther you can configure your smartform name and driver program.

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through NACE transaction we do this activity i.e. attaching the smartform to standard tcode.

In Nace transaction according to application i.e. in ur case it is purchasing i.e. EF wel give a output type and then to this output type Processing routines are attached i.e. the Driver program name and smartform name.

I hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through Nace transaction this activity is done .

Firstly the throgh Nace transaction we create a ouput type corresponding to application i.e. in ur case Purchase.

Then after creation we attach a smartform to that output types.

i.e. in processing routines we give the name of the driver program and the corresponding smartform.

I hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once u created smartform, it should be assigned to perticular print program.

It can be done through NACE T-code.

NACE>select application EF>doble click on output types.

-

>and select output type NEU>and goto process routins->there to change mode and select medum and ur enter ur smartform name and print program name and save it and activate it.

i think it will helpful to u....

By,

seshu...........

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In NACE attach the output type to your SMARTFORM.

go to NACE>select V1>click on output types->select ur reqd output type->click on processing routines--->there in change mode write the name of printprogram that calls the smartform..

Reward points if useful....

Regards

Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

NACE transaction, EF application.

Regards

Tamá