cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know the procedure of transporting scripts fron dev to qual and prod?

please tell me step by step?

and if we do any changes to existing one then how we give that one to client?

i mean if reports means we assign txn code then for scripts?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

its depend upon u which u want to use...

1) if u want to transport sapscript one clinet to another client than use transaction SCC1.

2)if u want to transport sap script from dev. to qa(quality) just release the request from se09.

Following programs can be used to download from/upload to SAP System

RSTXR3TR – To EXPORT/IMPORT layout set (FORM) using a Transport Request (CTS)

RSTXSCRP – To EXPORT/IMPORT layout set (FORM), Style, Standard Text or Device Type without using a Transport Request

Reward if helpful

Regards

Vachana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Scripts are client dependent.To transport the script from one client to other just go the client where you want to transport and goto UTILITIES-> COPY FROM CLIENT.Then give the target program name and execute. The copy of the script will be created there . Now every time you make changes in development, you need to repeat the process in Quality or roduction wherever you transfer.

Reward if helpful..

Thanks,

Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to transport the script from development to quality take help from BASIS consultant.Script is client dependent.If you have 2 clients one for testing and one for development then go to testing client.Run transaction SCC1.Give transport request no.and the source client i.e.development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create transport requests to transport your scripts from dev to quality to prod. And if u make any changes in ur script, use the Tcode SCC1 and enter the transport request number there and execute. Your script will be transported to the other client.

Thanks

Nayan