Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM60 - MB52 ** Costing authorization **

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

With reference of business requiremnt, the TA Code MM60 / MB52 which are displaying the Price/Cost column in the report, we want to restrict the Price/Cost Column for the users.

MB52

=======

I have created 2 roles for each TA Code but the authorization object of related TA Codes has no control on the report column. MB52 authorized users are able to display the total cost column by the inheritence authoriation on the company code "F_BKPF_BUK".The MB52 authorized users has many roles and his work required, also our managemnet require not to display the total cost value of the attached users.

Material Master: Plants M_MATE_WRK

Accounting Document: Authorization for Company Codes FBKPF_BUK_

MM60

========

B:Accounting

G:Costing

Also, the MM60, the authorization object "M_MATE_STA has G:Costing value, but we cannot remove the column or not display value in the report by toggling .

Please Advise us.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

<removed_by_self>

Thanks for cleaning up...

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jun 16, 2008 8:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please share your experience or advise on my issues.

0 Kudos

I have been working on similar recently.....price is a difficult one to secure as people can get to it in many places.

MB52 - you will need to create a custom tx for this (there are no appropriate user exits/enhancement points as far as I know).

MM60 - I believe there is an enhancement point (iff you are on ECCn version) you can use to hide that column based on a custom auth object

Your development team can help with both.

0 Kudos

Dear Alex

Thank for the detailed answers. I have told to Abaper and MM Consultant that there is customized solution exist for the above proble, as you have been described.

REgards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some guys told me there is a patch for these issues, any guys just updated here?

Bruce

0 Kudos

I've not seen anything (and can't see any related notes).  It would be interesting if there is an option.

It is certainly a scenario that affects a few European SAP clients who centralise operations in tax operationally efficient locations.

0 Kudos

Agreed Alex, with operating company model, pricing has been a major issue and with stock display tcodes like MB52 displaying pricing and giving no standard controls to hide it apart from getting a new bespoke tcode like say ZMB52 created with hidden price section.

Would be interested to know if SAP came up with some thing for this as i know only for Sales pricing there is an enhancement note.

Cheers !!

Zaheer Kazi

fem
Explorer

Please check

2820631 - Hide stock value in MB51/MB52

2497139 - How to show/hide price (Amount in local currency - DMBTR) field in MIGO

=> Since s/4 1909 activate scenario MM_IM_VALUES in transaction SACF.

=> this will introduce a new authorization object M_INVVAL