cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when RFC adapter calling the BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi freinds

Today when I was executing my scenario ( File -- XI -- RFC ), I got following error ::

Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling Z_BAPI_POS_AUTOMATION in remote system (RfcClient[RFC_Connection_SAPR3_DEV]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception:(104) RFC_ERROR_SYST

Before this error I executed my scenario 2-3 times without any errors.

I found that in RWB the message status was "Waiting". SO I checked the Component monitoring & found this error in Self Test Status ( the symbol was RED )-->

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException: -1 ( Not copied from the original error message )

I clicked the "Repeat Self Test" button & the status become green so I checked my message again. Now it was successfull but in 2 retries it was giving the JCO error & after the Self test ( 3rd retry) it went fine.

I didn't change anything else other than Self test.

This happened two times with me today. Can anyone tell me the reason behind this & what will be the permanent solution of

this. Is this related to some memory dumping ? Is their anything like clearing memory for adpaters in XI.

Best Regards

Lalit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pls check whether a short dump occured in the target system.

Go to ST22 in the target system and check.

Thanks,

Renjith