Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to smartforms.

I have 2 tables. I want to display 2 tables data. How to create a smartform using these two tables?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Acc to me first fetch the data from two tables into two internal tables and passs these internal tables throgh form interface.and first create one table in main window.suppose if ur main window size is 200 cm specify the table width in details of each table as 100 cm and then divide the cells.and then pass the fields that u want to display.

You are passing fields from two different tables,

1)For that jus give internal tables name as i said in your form interface->tables

2)And in global data please mention your both tables work area

3)Now in main window create table and ther in data give any 1 of the internal table name into WA

4)Create loop for that right click->flowlogic->loop here mention your second table and its respective WA.

5)Under this loop create table line->row->cells.

6)Now mention your fields in respective cells as per your req

This fields can be from any of your two internal tables.

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your main window,create two tables.Pass the internal table names.The internal tables should be filled through select query in driver program.In the smartform,select the fields which you want to display in tabular format.Through form painter you can adjust the position of main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you kan do one thing

make structure in SE11 which contains fields of 2 tables,by using structure you kan able to display data,if you need code give me ur mail id will send u .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you first go through smartforms and learn somepart of it. Its diff to reply to this thread with a complete solution for you.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Are u trying to say u need to develop a layout where 2 tables need to be designed or u mean that there are two data dictionary tables with you using which u need to print data?

Can u be more clear.

Regards,

Vishwa.