cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms doubts--more than one table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to create one Smartforms having 2 tables in a different-different position.

I know, we can create only one main window. how we can cretae 2 tables whose data can flow for next page also and which window we will use for those tables.

Regards

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

WE can create two main windows in 1 page, change the properties of secondary window as main window.

anil_j2
Explorer
0 Kudos

we can create 2 tables in main window. if you want a page brask after first window use page break

0 Kudos

You Can have more than two tables in the main window, but in the preview the two tables will not appear side by side. Bcoz, after executing the first table only, the next table data comes in the other window.

solution:

Create a New window (make it as another main window) arrange main1 main2 windows besides.

create a table in new main window and text element, execute the driver program. it will work, make sure the table width should match the main window width other wise you will get error,

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for quick reply.

But my problem is that both tables are in different location.

And in Between these two table , i have to create some other windows also.

Then how , i create both tables in same main window.

Regadrs

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohit

U can maintain all your tables windows in a same main window of your first page and create a command where u wanted your data to flow to another page. Create page 2 with main window which has same window size as first page main window.

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.We can create two tables in one main window of smartform.

2.In conditions tab of table,we need to check only before end of main window.

3.Then that table can display whole data in main window carrying foraward.

4.Similar ,you can create another table.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create both tables in page1 main window.

And u create another page set page 2 create main window and create command after first table , check goto next page page2.

this helps in flowing table from first page to second page.

But make sure your both page window size is same.

Regards

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every smartform has one main window.So,you can create 2 tables in main window itself.If you want your data to be purposefully printed on next page you can make use of COMMAND.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the two tables in the main window itself. If there is a data overflow it would go to the next page.

Thanks

Nayan

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

you can use two tables in one main window.

Amit.