cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Spilt in Delivery Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

May be some one can help me out here. We want all the materials to have "Batch Management". But then we do not want Batch Split for each batch of a item in delivery document.

We enter batch# when we confirm the transfer order. But then a batch split is occuring in the delivery document when we confirm the TO. We do not want this batch split to occur in the delivery document. Can some one help me in understanding how this batch split is occuring in the delivery document.

Mustang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Mustang,

i) you have to activate "automatic batch determination in SD in that "activate Automatic Batch Determination for Delivery Item Categories". then maintain records in VCH1(based on ur stategy"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deactivate the batch split at delivery itemcategorie. so that batch will not be split at delivery level.

Go to IMG- Logistics general-- batchmanagement-atch determination and batch checkActivate automatic batch determination in SDActivate Automatic Batch Determination for Delivery Item Categories ( here please remove the check mark so the batch split will not be happen at delevarie level)

Regards,

Murthy V.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murthy,

Thank you for replying. Your solution will not solve my problem. Your solution will have affect globally. I dont want that to happen.

AllI I want to know is when using LT12 I enter a Batch# sometimes there is Batch Split and sometime there is not. Can you let me know the reaosn?