cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While creating sales order, storage location is not being populated automatically.

What configuration changes are to be done for getting storage location in sales order?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system does not determine storage location at sales order type. You have to manually specify it in sales order type. item. The storage location entered in the order item is copied into the outbound delivery.

If no storage location for picking is specified in the order item, the system determines the storage location when it creates the outbound delivery by MALA rule and copies it into the delivery.

However you can enhance your system by using user exit. The correct user exit to be used is USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION (MV45AFZB) to determine storage location.

You should not use user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP in MV45AFZZ as system executes the availability check for incorrect MRP areas.

For more detailed information, you could read SAP note 387482.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maintai the storage cond in the material master.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done. Anything else??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I fu want storage location to be determined at order level you have to go for enhancement.just contact ur ABAPER he will help you.

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this

LE - Shipping - picking - determine picking location - assign picking location

Assign Storage Location to the combination of Shipping pt plant SC.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai everyone,

I was also trying to do this and after doing all the above suggetions, I was unsuccessful to get storage location in my sales order. Any other solutions?

Regards.

Venkat.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OMJ8 and maintain there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP and writing a code to pull the LGORT value from TVKOL table.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

storage location cannot be populated automatically in sales order for this you have to maintain manually or can use a user exit to acheive the same

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any reason for this?

Which user exit is used for this purpose?

Thank you