cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Brazil Pricing Procedures in Customizing - Country Version Install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have just installed O035 Transaction code for Country Brazil in development client. Initial Installation of SAP did not have BR with IMG and Country Program. We had to change the Setting using CUSC Transaction code and then run O035.

Most of the BR specific Org Elements got created ...but we are not able to find the standard pricing procedure for Brazil (T683 tables)

Can you please advice in how to set the brazil standard pricing procedures in the Development client.

Thank You

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can you please explain the steps that you did using tcode CUSC? we are facing this similar situation for a project in Brazil and just wondering whether the activation would bring the country template chart of depreciation.

Thanks,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

We contacted SAP Global Support and SAP Globalization Team and are following their advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For the benefit of all who may face this issue, i have the below solution worked with SAP Global Support.

Every Client Installation of SAP comes with Client 000 and it is expected that this client will be upto date with SAP Updates and Upgrades. We did find the Brazil specific missing customizing entries of the working client (Development) in the Client 000. We followed the below Steps:

1) Make a Copy of the Client 000 to a Sandbox or a New Client.

2) Create Selective Transports for the missing entries of Customizing(Not an Easy Step)

3) Selectivity comes from each of the functions - SD, MM, FI and any other Reports Specific to Brazil like Tax Reports and Local GAAP Reports.

4) Ensure that these transports which contain the Standard Brazil Customizing Entries to be moved to each of the environments like Dev, Integration, UAT and Ultimately to Production before actual implementation of Brazil.

Hope this information will be useful for future Brazil Implementations. Please feel free to add your comments too if you see anything incorrect.

Thank You

Regards

Kiran

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran

Please go through these links

[Brazil|http://www.scribd.com/doc/2633077/SAP-Brazil-Config]

[Sales and Distribution - Brazil|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/J04_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_BR.doc]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laxmipathi,

Thank You for your prompt response.

I did have a chance to look in into the documents posted by you but could not solve the issue.

SAP Delivers brazil standard pricing procedures but in our development system we cannot find them. The question is how do we restore or reapply the standard pricing procedures.

Please let me know if you see a specific note or specific steps on this......i am also checking further.

Thank You

Regards

Kiran