SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-H Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to give my SAP IS-H Certification. I called my local office in SAP Singapore but no luck.

Is there any possibility that I can give my SAP IS-H Certification. I feel that only place I can give is Germany. Please clarify. Thank You.

Regards

Rajesh

14 REPLIES 14

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

not sure what you mean by IS-H certification, a successful training for yourself or a certification of an interface?

In regards to IS-H training please have a look at this [thread|;.

Regards,

Claudius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudius,

I mean certification exam in SAP IS-H similar to SD, FI. I am working in IS-H from 2 years and have been a part of implementation and enhancements of large scale projects.

I want to be a SAP Certified IS-H professional. How can I apply to get the same. Thank you.

Regards

Rajesh

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

thanks for the clarification. So far we have no [certification program|http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/index.epx] for Healthcare. I have talked to my colleague responsible for the global training offerings and he estimates that we won't get such a program until next year at the earliest.

Regards,

Claudius

aracelychavez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Claudius,

Regarding to this question, actually my employer asked me for this exam certification as a goal for this year. Hope this could it be as soon as possible. I think there are many people interested. Thanks.

Best regards.

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ara,

I sincerely hope that not too much of your bonus (or and other benefit) is depending on an official SAP Patient Management certification - I wish you'd had the chance to clarify the existence of the certification before you'd agreed to such a goal. I would hope for your manager's understanding in such a case (although I also sometimes have to accept goals which are not entirely under my control...)!

But maybe you can convince him that you achieved the goal to become an expert on SAP Patient Management by a) attending the training even without the formal certification an b) gaining SDN/BPX points by answering questions of our fellow community members. Talking of others: if there are many similar cases, please let us know so that we can put more emphasis on the SAP Patient Management certification. Usually SAP expert knowledge pays off very well and we really don't want to leave anybody unhappy in this regard

Once I have more information on the availability of the program for SAP Patient Management I will let you know.

Best regards

Claudius

0 Kudos

Hi Claudius,

The certification will definitely have an impact on the remuneration and the bonus. I am sure that many people like me would be waiting to do the certification.

Since there is a small pool of healthcare consultants the demand seems too high even and at times it is tough to find projects even. I hope that I will able to make a positive impact to this community.

Regards

Raj

0 Kudos

Dear Cladius,

One of my friend is willing to learn is health care, Is the training is provied in india , In not will sap arrange the training in india on request, If you have ant training documents for is -h please publish it so that may people will able to understand the functionalities of health care .

Best Regards,

Kuamr

peter_biber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I just want to give you a short status update. We are actually working on a training program plus certification.

Please contact me if you still need more informations.

Kind Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Myself and several of my colleages are also interested in de certification programme for Healthcare.

Is by any change known when it will be available?

Hans

Belgium

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Please let me know abt the training and certification.

Regards,

Goel

0 Kudos

Dear all,

thank you for your further requests. Currently SAP is only offering standard trainings for patient management. You can find these trainings operated on a regular basis here : http://www.sap.com/services/education/index.epx

A certification program is not offered.

I´m sorry for any inconveniences.

Kind regards,

Peter Biber

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I could not find the training for Patient Management Module on the link which you have mentioned in the above post. I am already working as SAP End User Support Consultant in Burjeel Hospital. Would this kind of training be helpful for me? If the certification exam has been developed, do let me know.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Peter

We are also vey interested in possibility of ISH certification.

Please let us know the details.

Thank you

Best Regards

Olga Deyashkina

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

we are interested to have a training in IS-H

Please where we can find informations and details about it.

Thank you in advance.

Mounir