cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client deletion monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I started a client deletion.Its been 28 hrs for now but for the first 2 hrs I see 4.858 of 28.662 Tables are deleted but now it is 28 hrs still i see the same number of tables are getting deleted.When I see in sm50 I see

BG wp 103066 SAPLSCCR 100 SAP* Delete CKMI1

Dia wp 277SAPLSCCR 100 SAP* Sequential read ACCTCR

Dia wp 16SAPLSCCR100 SAP* Sequential read BSIM

Can any of you guys please let me know how to trouble shoot it further .Quick reply is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As the work processes seems busy doing job, the client deletion is ok.

Deletion of client takes time, which precisely depends on many factor, such as size of client, size of tables, viz number of entries in a table and free processes in a system. Till the time you see process busy in SM50 and background job, active in SM37. Client deletion is ok.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul

Thanks for your views.Yes in Sm37 I see the job active and in sm 50 I see one bg wp and 2 dia wp busy with these processes but from the last 32 hrs I see in sm50 they are working only on the same tables which make me curious why it is taking that much time for that particular tables.and I see no issues in sm21 and no dumps in st22.Any idea why it was taking that much time on the same tables any further transactions other then these to look at.any chance of knowing furthere analysis.Why it takes that much time on that tables

Thansk & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This might depend on many factors, Check if any tablespace is more than 95% full specially check temporary tablespace, also one reason can be missing or inconsistent index for the respective tables, due to which whole table will be traversed in search of right client number.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes look like the process is like that.Now I see the difference in number of tables getting deleted after 2 days

Thanks & Regards