cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems in customising the HRASR00_PROFILES_SHOW WDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to customise the search part of HRASR00_PROFILES_SHOW.Actually it uses HRASR00_EMPLOYEE_SEARCH as a component usage for search functionality and that component internally uses

CL_HRASR00_WD_EMPLOYEE_SEARCH class to define the query and usergroup to fetch the input and output fields of the query as mentioned below

if cl_hrce_masterswitches=>userinterface_is_active = true and "like entry screen of PA30

cl_hrce_masterswitches=>selection_by_perid_is_active = true.

a_abap_query = 'EE_SEARCH_CE'.

a_usergroup = '/SAPQUERY/AD'.

a_workspace = 'G'.

endif.

I changed that to

if cl_hrce_masterswitches=>userinterface_is_active = true and "like entry screen of PA30

cl_hrce_masterswitches=>selection_by_perid_is_active = true.

a_abap_query = 'ZEE_SEARCH_CE'.

a_usergroup = 'Z_CST_EMP_SR'.

a_workspace = 'G'.

endif.

I am trying to change the query and usergroup so that custom input and output fields can be fetched .But for some reason my code customisation is not working .but when i execute my query from backend it is working.Is there any place in the backend where i need to set my custom query instead of standard query.

Please let me know some thoughts about that

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Can you share the solution? I've similar requirement where after employee search only personal data,contract data, monitor task,open processes etc needs to be displayed rest should be removed. Also certain fields of above view's needs to be hidden.

How can I achieve this from WDC - HRASR00_PROFILES_SHOW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use component/application configuration to hide the unnecessary fields on the screen

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri