cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are processing thousands of messages daily through PI. In sxmb_moni It is giving the message "more then 200 messages:Oldest message cancelled".

Where can I find the cancelled messages?

If I want to process the cancelled messages again how to do it?

If I want to display the error messages only how can we achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

kartikeya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can check Table SXMSPERROR in in SE11 transaction code....

If I want to process the cancelled messages again how to do it?

unfortunately it's not possible to restart cancelled messages. But you can handle using BPM

Transaction Code SXMB_MONI

Thanks

Vikranth

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this URL for complete message mointoring guidelines:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/80553b4d53273de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Boopathi

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

"more then 200 messages:Oldest message cancelled"

It doesn't mean that those messages are cancelled. It means that it will not display those messages in message table of SXMB_MONI.

If you want to see those messages you can select them by increasing number of messages by defualt that is 200, or you can select them according to there execution time.

Regards

Sami

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are processing thousands of messages daily through PI. In sxmb_moni It is giving the message "more then 200 messages:Oldest message canceled". ?

Here 200 messages:Oldest message canceled means you can view only 200 messages but all messages are process, To display all msgs we have option in SXMB_MONI here we can set the number of displayed messages.

In SXMB_MONI we have one option, select the ERRORS at STATUS-GROUP drop-down box and then give the fields date/time if you want, here you can get the only ERROR messages, in the

SXMSPERROR database table also it stores.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>more then 200 messages:Oldest message cancelled".

Oldest message canceled doesn't mean that message processing is canceled,it only means that message display is canceled because the default limit is 200 messages.There is no issue with the message processing at all.

when you go to sxmb_moni,over there you can select the date as well as time,just give time difference as 1-2 hrs and you will see all the messages for that 1-2 hrs.If you still get the warning message then give even a smaller time difference(for e.g 30 mins).In sxi_monitor give any higher value(for e.g 1000) for "Length of Output List" and you will see 1000 messages.

>>If I want to display the error messages only how can we achieve this?

In sxmb_moni,select the "Errors" in the "Status Group" drop-down menu and then give proper date/time parameters

Thanx

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Jun 14, 2008 11:55 PM

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check that you have selected 2000,or more messages in the no.of messages to be shown on the first screen of sxi_monitor.Then you can see messages older than 200.

For checking the error message ,RWB will be the best option ,there you select your communication channel and go to audit log to check the error messages.

In sxi_monitor you can select your buisness service to which that communication channel is assigned and you can check your error messages.

regards,

ujjwal kumar