cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque Register in FICA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.) I generated the cheque in FICA through FPY1.. I could see the cheque in SP01.

But when i see the cheque register in T.Code FCHN it is not coming... and please give me the transactions code for posting the outgoing payment with cheque print out.Since we are having very simple scenario like single Cheque print out.

2.) Please give me how to do the bank reconcilation for both FICA and FICO with transactions code..

Pleaes treat this as an urgent...and thanks in advance for your all support...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very good answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls refer to your Question posted on May 12, 2008.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks and very good reply...

I will try as per your reply..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

FYI...

1.) I generated the cheque in FICA through FPY1.. I could see the cheque in SP01.

But when i see the cheque register in T.Code FCHN it is not coming... and please give me the transactions code for posting the outgoing payment with cheque print out.Since we are having very simple scenario like single Cheque print out.

You need to view the cheque details in FPCHR not in FCHN.

2.) Please give me how to do the bank reconcilation for both FICA and FICO with transactions code..

Pls refer to your earlier posts on this where I have put comments <1-2 months ago>.....

There is no standard T-Code for BRS in FICA & FI/CO.

As far chq info is concerned, you need to send Chqs info to bank <Voyager file> via customized program overwriting the SAP program to suite your file format.

There up on Bank wud send the list of Chq details <encashed, void, etc> where in wich you use iDocs in FI/CO where as in FICA you use program FPB12 <FPB13- Correction> to update data in FPCHR.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra