cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro Table Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam working on table customization in Web Dynpro(java). When i customize the table (say i do any calculations or soritng) and click on the apply button, the table is going to the last records.( i have made the visible row count of the table as 10. And if my table table has 30 records, after i do the customization, the table is going to the last 10 records as "Row 20 of 30") Is there any option or property of the table where i can set the first records of the table as visible even after customization of the table?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Padmalatha.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can bind the "firstVisibleRow" property to a context attribute and set this attribute as needed.

Armin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Thanq for replying.

Can you explain how to bind this property of the table to a context attribute dynamically?

Regards,

Padmalatha.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following is the way to do it dynamically

IWDTable table = (IWDTable)view.createElement(IWDTable.class);
	  IWDAttributeInfo attributeInfo = wdContext.getNodeInfo().getAttribute("FirstVisibleRow");// Aligh this code to your attribute and node
	  table.bindFirstVisibleRow(attributeInfo);

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

<ul><li>Create a new "Value Attribute" of type "integer" in your context.</li>

<li>Go to "Outline" View, select the table and look at the properties. select the property "firstVisibleRow" and click on the button next to it. Now you can see your context. Select the value attribute you just created.</li>

<li>

wdContext.currentContextElement().set<attributeName>(<rowNumber>);

</li></ul>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

According to my understanding this will resolve the issue.

You can set the lead selection of the node binded to the table to first row.

wdContext.nodeXXXXX().setLeadSelection(0);

If not explain ur requirement properly.

Thanks

Madhu