cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price and Margin Management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am novice to this product, vendavo. could you guys please help me out by providing links to the documentation of this product, i.e. both technical and functional.

Appreciate your help

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Please go through these links

[Price and Margin Management for Service Parts|http://www.mcasolutions.com/pdf/VendavoPMMOverview.PDF]

[Price and Margin Management|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/5009c1a7-e58d-2910-1f9a-fda0b4116be6 [original link is broken]]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The SAP Price and Margin Management application provides a unique extension to the price execution functionality of SAP software. The application helps companies to add $10 million to $20 million annually to the bottom line for every $1 billion in sales. Enabling more effective and efficient pricing through real-time visibility, SAP Price and Margin Management helps you achieve the following:

Increase margins on every transaction

Improve the product and customer mix

Ensure compliance with negotiated prices and terms

Respond more rapidly to changes in the market

Eliminate pricing errors

With SAP Price and Margin Management, you can capitalize on your existing SAP investment and the power of the SAP NetWeaver technology platform to improve pricing collaboration and decision-making throughout your enterprise. The application delivers value by enabling comprehensive business processes for pricing that support these critical areas:

Managing and updating prices and price lists

Negotiating prices and terms for direct and channel business

Executing order-to-cash accurately by linking with the SAP ERP solution

SAP Price and Margin Management, available directly from SAP, was developed by Vendavo, the leading provider of price management software solutions. The application is in use worldwide by some of the largest and most successful global corporations, including SAP customers across multiple industries.

if it helps please reward me

thanks & regards

sarvesh

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Can you pleas eloborate your reqirement.

Regards,

Murali.